Monday 6 July 2015

Little faggots' sadistic games

Checking the word(s) research used to get to my blog, I found, some time ago, a couple of weird ones. Translated in English they are: "little boy tied and gagged" and "tails of little sadistic faggots". It's of yesterday the discovery of a new entry which, something suggests me, is from the same person: "little faggots' sadistic games". If you look on Google for this entry (in Italian), my blog will appear as second result if you use Google.com and third if you use Google.it.
First, I would like to say thanks to this anonymous reader for his assiduity in visiting my blog. Clearly he finds that what I write is interesting, and this is for me source of great satisfaction. Far be it from me to criticize my anonymous reader's tastes about readings and sexual fantasies. Every man knows, even if few dare to utter it, that when the necessity claims and the need drives to wank off in front of a PC screen, not always images or videos of naked and moaning beautiful sluts are enough. Fantasy plays, actually, and some she-readers could be surprised at this point, a main and fundamental role in a man to reach full satisfaction. And even if there are so many other key phrases to find my blog, like "Raving Metropolis" and its Italian equivalent "Metropoli Farneticante", I'm not displeased whatever is the way my anonymous reader gets to the blog. What really matters is that he finds full satisfaction. 
Have a good reading from your beloved

Bisanzio

No comments:

Post a Comment