Thursday 9 April 2015

A gram of bliss



How much is for a gram of bliss?

A gram?! What do you need so much stuff for?
Do you want to make all the world happy? For you
a grain of mustard seed is enough. A grain of mustard
seed to move the mountains, trust me! Anyway, I don't
think you can afford the price even of a grain.
But tell me, what would you do with it?
Nothing of particular.
I just want a simple, ordinary daily routine.
I want to work hard, come back home with an
aching back and numb hands. I want to sit for meals
with my wife and my son. I want around me people
who I'm bond to. I want to taste my own food and
smell the earth. I don't want glory or fun. Nor
striking events. I want to be anonymous.
I want a dog and I want a cat.

But you can have all of this!
Happiness is simple to gain:
you just need to want it.
Just stop to be negative.

How can you stop to be negative in this world?
How is it possible when you know to be just a
couple of pay packets from being insolvent?
How can you do it when you see on the road
people forced to live as animals and drunk
animals which do pretend to be people?
How can you be positive when you all
pretend don't see these things and if
you bump in them for happenstance
you dismiss them so easily?

In the end,
I'm more positive than you all!
I press on even having them all time
in my mind. You must ignore them or you
would cut your veins. You all run and run in every
direction just to not admit that just the void
is waiting for you at home. I admit it.
Is it that which give you
so many problems?

I had all that I could want. I had it all, and I lost it.
If you know how I can be happy again tell me.
But keep your critics for you, because
I had enough to listen to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment