Sunday 20 January 2013

The Dragonborne comes




Our hero Our hero claims a warrior's heart
I tell you I tell you the Dragonborn comes
With a voice wielding power of the ancient Nord art
Believe believe the Dragonborn comes

It's an end to the evil all Skyrim's foes
Beware beware the Dragonborn comes
For the darkness has passed and the legend yet grows
You'll know You'll know the Dragonborn's come

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin naal ok zin los vahriin,
Wahdein vokul mahfaeraak ast vaal
Ahrk fin norok paal graan fodnust vok zin dro zaan
Dovahkiin fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Translation:

(Dragonborn, Dragonborn, by his honor is sworn,
To keep evil forever at bay!
And the fiercest foes rout when they hear triumph's shout,
Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray!)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I'm really enjoying the style and design of your weblog.
    Are you using a custom theme or is this readily available to all individuals?
    If you don't want to say the name of it out in the general public, please make sure to e-mail me at: tangela.montalvo@freenet.de.
    I'd absolutely love to get my hands on this theme! Many thanks.


    My page The Linden Method Reviewer

    ReplyDelete